I love to talk about new products and tell people if they are great, good , or okay. It really is so much fun!
Monday, February 20, 2012
MAYBELLINE 14 HOUR STAY
I just bought a new lipstick 2 days ago and was so happy because it was such a pretty color and it stated that it last for '14hours".Well here we go again a waste of my hard earned money. It is a really pretty color but it last about 30 minutes just like a regular lipstick would. I would not mind so much if i had paid what a basic lipstick coast but i paid a lot more for the 14 hour lipstick than what it is worth. Why do company's do this?I really love maybelline products but now i will think twice before i buy their line versus another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment