Friday, May 18, 2012

CarMD

This really is the best thing ever made for consumers. When I have CarMD I know what is wrong with my car and how much it should cost. Never again will a repair shop charge me for things that are not wrong with my car. With fathers day around the corner you have to get one for the guy or girl in your life. I love mine. Follow this link and get $30.00 off. I am a BzzAgent and was very lucky to be able to try CarMD for my campaign .There really is not a better gift for fathers day than this. Thanks BzzAgent and CarMD for saving me hundreds of dollars of repairs that did not have to be done.CarMD said the repairs I needed on my sons car was only $65.00 and the repair shop said $578.00. You should have seen his face when I pulled out my CarMD.

No comments:

Post a Comment