I love to talk about new products and tell people if they are great, good , or okay. It really is so much fun!
My TruMoo Chocolate
My TruMoo Chocolate Milk came in today. My kids love it! It is full of all the right things that as parents we want for our kids, but for children taste like the same ole sugary Chocolate milk. I love it, thanks BzzAgent and TruMoo.
I get to try Pennington no mix plant food threw BzzAgent and i will post before and after pictures for you! I cant wait.
My TruMoo Chocolate
ReplyDeleteMy TruMoo Chocolate Milk came in today. My kids love it! It is full of all the right things that as parents we want for our kids, but for children taste like the same ole sugary Chocolate milk. I love it, thanks BzzAgent and TruMoo.
ReplyDeleteI get to try Pennington no mix plant food threw BzzAgent and i will post before and after pictures for you! I cant wait.
ReplyDelete